Welcome to LifeBenefits
Your insurance program from Securian
As an employee of the State of Tennessee you have the opportunity to participate in the group term life and AD&D insurance program. For more information on the options available to you, including eligibility and definitions, please select from the links below.
- You can learn more about your coverage options and plan features
- Determine the cost of insurance protection
- Calculate the amount of life insurance you need
- Access forms and documents
- Learn more about life insurance, including information on choosing beneficiaries
Manage your Group Life Insurance online
You can access our online system using the following ID and password format:
- Your User ID is the letters TN plus your Edison ID number*.
For example, if your Edison ID was 12345678, your ID would be TN12345678.
- Your initial password is your 8 digit date of birth (MMDDYYYY) plus the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
For example, if you were born on July 22, 1962 and your Social Security Number was 123-12-1234, your initial password would be 072219621234.
*Your Edison ID can be obtained from your Human Resources Department
If you have any questions, or need assistance logging into the web site, please contact us.
Products offered under policy form series MHC-96-13180.41 and 04-30686 and underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company.