NASSP Group Term Life Insurance
Competitive rates on group term life insurance for NASSP members and spouses
- Up to $500,000 of Coverage
- Spouse coverage available
- Coverage remains as jobs change
- 30 day review period
- Exclusive Group Rates
Life insurance is an important building block in your foundation of financial security. That is why NASSP provides the opportunity for members and spouses to purchase up to $500,000 in Group Term Life insurance at exclusive rates. Unlike life insurance you may be able to purchase through your district, active members may retain NASSP Group Term Life insurance to age 80, regardless of job changes.
Coverage is also available to NASSP employees and advisors with: National Association of Student Council, National Honor Society, National Elementary Honor Society, and National Junior Honor Society.
- In addition to providing term life insurance to NASSP members since 1934, Minnesota Life has been a trusted ally, sponsoring many of our important initiatives. Learn more about Minnesota Life.
- Travel Assistance Services - RedpointWTP LLC provides travel assistance services to U.S. residents insured under the NASSP Group Term Life insurance program, along with their spouses and dependents. The services are available 24/7/365 for emergency assistance and transport when traveling 100 or more miles away from home. For service terms and conditions, and pre-trip information visit LifeBenefits.com/travel or call 1-855-516-5433 in the U.S. and Canada. From other locations, you can call collect to +1-415-484-4677.
Services provided by RedpointWTP LLC are their sole responsibility. The services are not affiliated with Minnesota Life or its group contracts and may be discontinued at any time. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions may apply when utilizing the services. To learn more, visit the appropriate website included above.
Products underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company.